- 45 to 60 minutes.
- Discussing anything on your mind about your pregnancy, birth or postpartum.
- Being seen and heard by a third party who knows the birth world.
- Discussing your options on possible provider concerns or transfers.
- Want to feel prepared for what lies ahead.
- Learning options on your prenatal and postpartum support.
- Seriously anything you want to talk about.
$700.00 - $900.00
- Forming a connection.
- At least two visits, the more the better.
- Answer any questions you have about your pregnancy, birth or postpartum.
- Discussing hopes and dreams for your birth.
- Basically always
- Will be in town close to your due date.
- ALWAYS available for phone calls/texting/emails.
- Will join you when you call.
- No hourly language.
- Holds space as a friend, sister, birth keeper.
- Help with position changes.
- Suggest/help with comfort measures.
- At least two in person.
- Answer any questions about your birth.
- Answer/talk about new life with baby.
- Answer any questions about your postpartum.